This page provides an overview of the activities performed and deliverables provided that relate to authorization management. Some of these activities contribute to DASP framework.
The goal of DAta Sharing and Processing (DASP) framework is to establish building blocks for achieving externalized authorization that spans across heterogeneous services and resolves the issues related to the unified and dynamic management of security controls in connected environments. The framework aims to provide user-centric solution to granularly, dynamically and context-sensitively manage the sharing of its data and resources distributed across diverse cloud service providers.
The framework itself consists of
- the architectural and interaction model,
- supporting semantic vocabularies and
- tools that demonstrate its application and allow a broader integration
Vocabularies provided in the framework:
Here we refer to related activities:
- LOD and LOV for Authorization Concepts
- Automated Resoning over Security Policies
- Security Aspects of Web-APIs
- Orchestration of distributed Cloud Applications
- Contextual Data Exchange
- Managing Security of API-based Integration Workflows
- Secure Integration in the Cloud
- Multidimenzional Security Policies
The semantic vocabularies incepted during the project are available (and periodically updated) at daspsec.org.
Please note that this is an ongoing work, with the results being incrementally published.
We plan to provide a consolidated version of tools and demonstrators soon.