Certificate Status Application
The Certificate Status Tool is designed to provide certificate status information based on manually defined trust anchors as well as the EU Trusted Lists of Certification Service Providers (TSL). This status information includes OCSP and CRL-based revocation information. The tool also directly supports querying LDAP services for certificates. Some services are already configured by default (those used by the Austrian Citizen Card, in particular). Users can update the list of configured services using the provided Online Update functionality. In addition, the configuration can be extended locally. Version 3.2.0 introduces an interactive TSL explorer.
Major improvements from version 3.1.0:
- Integrated support for the Trusted Lists of Certification Service Providers (TSL) published by the European Commission
- Automated TSL-based certificate validation
- Interactive TSL explorer
- Export of issuer certificates from the TSL explorer
- Improved graphical user interface
The Certificate Status Tool is provided for the following operating systems:
- Windows installer (*.msi) including a JAVA-Runtime Environment, and as stand-alone version (*.zip)
- *.jar file with start script for Linux (Download as *.tar.gz file)
- *.dmg image with *.app file for Mac OS
Sample configuration files are provided for version 3.1.0:
defaultconfig.zip. The configuration can be updated to the latest version at any time by invoking the online update.
Please note the license agreement.
|Download for Windows (includes .msi Installer, 53 MB)||3.2.0||2016-06-07|
|Windows stand-alone (no installer, contains a *.jar, 22 MB)||3.2.0||2016-06-07|
|Download for Linux (32 Bit) (contains a *.jar file and a start script, 21 MB)||3.2.0||2016-06-07|
|Download for Linux (64 Bit) (contains a *.jar file and a start script, 21 MB)||3.2.0||2016-06-07|
|Download for OSX (contains a *.dmg image, 22 MB)||3.2.0||2016-06-07|